When you have a business, there are endless ways to to share and market your business with friends, family and followers! The scary thing is no matter awesome your business may be, it could still fail. When you’re marketing your business, no one may know that you exist and that YOU are the answer that they are searching for. The internet can be a huge net for you to grow your business for hundred of people out there. Truth be told, there really is no other platform than the internet that can give you such a wide influence without really costing you a cent!
How do you take advantage of something like this though? How are you able to stand out with your business? Well friends, that’s why I’m here to share 15 things that you can do right now to market your business using the internet as your key tool.
1. Take Advantage of Social Media– Clearly this is a given when getting your business out there but be effective with it. Share useful content with your followers, share visuals that are bright and make it stand out.
2. Create Videos – Everyone enjoys watching videos. Sometimes it’s easier for your followers to watch videos to engage in your personality and unique approach.. Keep them short, to the point and infused with personality and they are an incredible marketing tool.
3. Attend a Meetup or Networking Event – These are a gold mine to share your business! Check with local chamber of commerce’s, business groups, or business events you can attend and network with others.
4. Email Your Subscriber List – If you have one, this is an excellent source for business. They have already subscribed to your list so offer them what they know you can do! If you don’t have an email subscrib list, now would be a great time to make one!
5. Buy Banner Ads– Explore high-traffic websites in your niche or where your ideal audience hangs out online and see if they offer banner spots for advertising. There are some websites that can help you find high-quality websites to advertise on, for example: BuySellAds.com .
6. Write a Guest Post – This will help you get in front of a brand new audience! Choose another website or blogger that has a similar target audience as you.
7. Host a Free Training – Record a quick video training, host a webinar or free call sharing your expertise. Remember to offer your services at the end for people who need more assistance.
8. Work On SEO – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s the process of getting website visitors from the results on search engines. Dan Anton knows and shares the importance of SEO with his website, RankCrew that he developed. He offers a variety of packages depending on your particular website needs. Dan offers extremely affordable and overall powerful manual link building to make sure your website has the best of the best. And if anyone knows how build powerful websites and keeping up with the latest technology, it’s Dan!
9. Speak at an Event – Contact local colleges or business networks and offer to speak about your expertise and your business to their students or coworkers.
10. Offer an Affiliate Program – Sign up former customers or strategic partners as affiliates to sell your products or services. Then each time they make a sale, you both get paid.
11. Host a Twitter Chat – Connect with other Twitter users and chat about topics you are experts in. Use a cohesive hashtag and have everyone invite their fans to join.
12. Comment on Blogs – Comment on Influencer Blogs, make them thoughtful and relevant. Other fans will see them and be interested in who you are.
13. Host a Giveaway – Want to get new eyes on your brand? Give something away. Whether it’s products or even a service, this can give you a pool of new people who need what you have to market to in the future.
14. Create a Freebie – Create a high value free resource for your ideal fans that they can opt in to your email list for. Checklists, Challenges, Resource Guides, or Mini Courses – there is a lot of opportunity to grow your business with freebies.
15. Start Relationships– Align yourself with other business owners and create a partnership where you promote each others services to their audiences! Ensuring a well established relationship with them and their business gives them the trust and confidence to help you and your goals.
Now that you have some great tools, what are you waiting for? Start thinking of great idea to get your name and your business out there! You never know who’s in need of your services! What are some great ways you can market your blog that aren’t mentioned? No matter how you market, stay consistent, positive and aware that you and your business can continue to grow using effective marketing strategies.